Friday, February 5, 2010

Another Day

Hey folks. I was implored to continue this blog so people can keep up to date with stuff going on here at the Grove. I'm currently sitting at my desk in the Admissions Office working the phones until 5pm this afternoon. Really kinda boring in here at the moment because there aren't any interviews scheduled today. Today was rather uneventful, but my stats class was cancelled which meant my academic day ended at 11am. Let's see, this week: I had lunch with Tim and Meredith on Monday (missionaries I worked with in Gabon), a bunch of meetings this week for RA and other ministries, and then just some lunch/dinner one-on-ones. Really not eventful. My roommate and I did start our new Bible study topic for our hall this week. The theme is "Uncommon" in challenging our freshman to be their own Christian. I'll flesh this out more later. See ya!

2 comments: